Merchandise Mart Properties, Inc. (MMPI)
With more than 10 million annual visitors to The Merchandise Mart’s showrooms, trade shows and offices, the Mart reaches a unique and expansive demographic. Dynamic sponsorship opportunities can be crafted for everything from a daily highly-trafficked floor presence, to a high impact show sponsorship that reaches tens of thousands of discerning clients and offers sponsors millions of impressions. Creative use of sponsorship is encouraged, from high visibility product placement, introduction of audience enhancing experiential opportunities, lounge sponsorship, inclusion in high profile VIP programming and underwriting of special events and exhibits. Options are limitless and our staff of experts is on hand to help craft marketing partnerships that will yield measurable results.
Fast Facts about The Merchandise Mart’s Audience & Pedestrian Traffic
- The Merchandise Mart is the largest commercial building in the world and is visited by 38,500 people each day.
- The Merchandise Mart is home to 15 major trade and consumer shows as well as hundreds of meetings and special events; in total, nearly 10 million people visit the Mart each year.
- The Merchandise Mart’s most active entrance/exit point is the CTA train station on the east side of the second floor. Nearly 12,000 CTA riders pass through the Merchandise Mart station each day; 3.4 million riders pass through the station each year.
- The Merchandise Mart attracts thousands of affluent consumers to its luxury kitchen and bath, home furnishings and outdoor furnishings showrooms each year. Offering continuous innovation and creativity from leading manufacturers and showrooms, The Mart also serves as a business hub for interior designers, architects, contractors, business owners and buyers.
- The Merchandise Mart serves as the home of the corporate headquarters for dozens of company offices including innovative technology firms, creative advertising firms and high-quality government agencies.
- In addition to managing The Merchandise Mart, the Mart’s parent company Merchandise Mart Properties, Inc (MMPI) manages properties and trade and consumer shows in Chicago, New York and Cleveland. Learn more here: www.merchandisemartproperties.com